Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday of Conference

Ok, I'm ready to go home. Today was pretty long. All of the talking, talking.....it is nice to be in my room by myself.
I had a date with my husband tonight. It was like sneaking out of a girls school or something! We went shopping for my new camera. It will be a Canon - I found it on Amazon. Best Buy was out of stock on it. I'm very excited about it!
Tomorrow I hope to spend some time in the child care rooms. I saw some babies that I can't wait to cuddle!
Tomorrow will also be interesting in that the rallies will be huge and at 4:00 I am going to Katie's birthday party for a couple hours. Getting back and parking will be a real trick.
We were talking tonight about my aunt and the moccasin story came up. It always makes me laugh. I have to start writing these things down. Tired tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment