Tuesday, February 21, 2012




Queen BeeArtist: Suzanne Urban



I'm having fun with my new copics! I love to color - my sister and I and my mom all like to color. I bought a new BIG box of crayons at Christmas time for the grandkids - er- ok, me. Anyway, my nickname is Queen Bee. Someone called me that more than 15 years ago in a derogatory way but a friend of mine turned it into a funny nickname. And it is descriptive of me I admit it. Someone has to be the Queen Bee! This is a great Squigglefly image!


Here is the link to the challenge I entered this into (thanks mom for reminding me!)


http://squigglefly.blogspot.com/



5 comments:

  1. Love this Becky! Super coloring! Who knew that there'd be a digi named after you? Ha ha! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Queen Bee image and I find she makes up great notecards too! BEautiful copic coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She makes me giggle - love it - your card is really adorable and colored wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she is just adorable!! Thank you for playing along with squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bee is too cute. She makes me wannna buzz around. Love your card for the Squigglefly challenge this week. Great work! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete